Thursday 30 October 2008

My latest bunch of purchases...

Once again I found myself with money burning a hole in my pocket, so I went to Spirit Games in Burton, my Friendly Not-So-Local (20 mile drive) Gaming Store. As always the service was excellent and the staff were friendly. And as always I walked out with a bunch of stuff I don't really need.

This trip's haul:

  • 1x 'Raptor' Assault Biped from Scotia Grendel. Nice AT-ST-esque walker, should go well with my GZG infantry
  • 1x GZG Neu Swabian Panzergrenadiers Squad
  • 1x GZG Japanese Corporate Mercenaries Squad
  • 5x Copplestone Bio-Chem Troopers. Nice looking models
  • 1x Bag o' Zombies. To fight the Bio-Chem Troopers. I couldn't resist 100 zombies for £7
  • 1x Small Urban War Platformer set. These will end up as colony hab-blocks, I wager
  • Various basing materials

Hopefully, I should get them finished over the remainder of term, pacing myself so I can keep going until Christmas. Not very likely, but a nice idea.

No comments: